Things couldn't be more swell!
I just got invited to Google wave by my great pal Kevin. It's really nifty and does a lot of cool things. I'm not really sure how to describe it but it's special (in an awesome way)! It makes things happen and does stuff so you should jump on it if those things interest you! Also I've become a little obsessed (sadly) with this new show called Glee. I say sadly because it's consuming my time like cray cray and it's rockin' my world. It's like a musical television show, so what could be better? I'm not really sure because I don't write shows but if I did it would probably be Glee except you would need to add more humor, randomnessitude, and sex. I'm going to go now but you can stay if you would like. I'll leave the kettle on the stove for you chap! Cheerio!


Jakob, I'm digging this whole you actually blogging thing. It's refreshing.
ReplyDelete