Thursday, November 19, 2009

Learning from the best!

Okay, so... I know I already blogged today but really who's counting. But I just decided I should blog this! I decided how to make this better (this being my blog)! Use things that my other friends blogs do! They're really a lot better at this than I am which is a little sad cause I wish I were good at it! It's always fun to be good at stuff. But yeah here are some things that make their blogs better than mine!

(Uno!) I'm going to start putting photos on cause that makes everything way better!
Who doesn't love photos? Like this one of me and my good friend Gyffy having breakfast!


Wow! That took me so long to figure out how to format... a little embarrassing although no one would've known if I didn't say this, I figured you should know how I roll (wobbly!)

Here's another photo!


It's my economics professor and our school mascot during class! Reveille! I find it mildly humorous!

But yeah photos add that little bit of fancy classiness that I think this blog needs like a zombie needs a bath!

(Number Too!) Regular updates! I hear this is a good way to have anyone read your blog. People apparently like having new and fresh things to see so I'm going to go for a almost daily maybe every 2-4 business days!

(Tree) It would be cool to get money so you should click on these random links like Win A Free iPod Nano! or you could Get Ripped in 2 Weeks.

(Quatro Midnight) I like this one blog that has this sweet awesome design template thingy so I think I'm going to look into that and get one to make my blog look super pro!

And that's all! So in Humans Vs. Zombies Updates!: I got infected :( . They were all I'm a zombie and I was like "Rawrg" and shot these two with my Nerf gun and sock balls and then this one tagged me from the back and I dramatically screamed and was upset for a long while. But I'm over it now. Way over it! So now I'm a zombie. I think I've accepted it and that's all!

I'm going to post again tomorrow! It's a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment