I suppose that this is just a blog of my life starting now (i.e. summer between my freshman and sophomore year in college?) I'm not sure how often it'll get updated, if at all. For this, I apologize my dear friends, colleagues, and strangers who happen upon this. With all the love, A Jakob
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Blogging ain't easy!
This is much harder than I thought. This being blogging. I mean... regular updates and my thoughts and stuff that would just take too long and I forget. So it just won't work out but maybe I can work harder and try to get this down. Oh I have a topic! I'm playing this game called Humans vs. Zombies! I don't know if you've heard of it but here's the ho down. The game starts with one zombie and everyone else is a human. If a zombie tags a human then they turn into a zombie and humans can stun zombies with the use of a shot of a Nerf gun or by using a sock ball. It's great cause it causes paranoia and keeps you alert. Both vital in everyday life! But I'm still alive after day 1 while I know quite a few others who weren't as lucky. That is all. Also studying is like a making a house. Nobody really wants to do it but you probably should. So I think i'm going to get on that because I have a MGMT 211 exam in 40 minutes and you probably dont' know how insane this class is because it's way redick. Like totes cray cray and it's gonna get me towed up! Well, peace out girl scouts! (Phrase stolen from a one Maria Garcia which she probably got from someone else) End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment