I suppose that this is just a blog of my life starting now (i.e. summer between my freshman and sophomore year in college?) I'm not sure how often it'll get updated, if at all. For this, I apologize my dear friends, colleagues, and strangers who happen upon this. With all the love, A Jakob
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Sleepyhead
Passion Pit song yes also the state of my head, sleepy! I'm a sleepy boy and am probably heading to bed soon I just wanted to remark on a good day at Six Flags I had! (more flags more fun?) I don't really like that ad anymore, it's gotten old like fossils. Fun times I had is really just what I wanted to express. My favorite was maybe Poltergeist? Although I liked a lot of them like Goliath, Superman, Rattler (after getting past the pain), Road Runner, Shoes!(Awesome ride), and more that I can't remember right now. I got a season pass after a long debate I mean I was considering a single ticket or six for fifty dollars. But then i was like I'll probably go more than once and thought a season pass is only 10 dollars more and you get a coupon book and so it seemed like a good idea. So i did that! I got my photo all taken and there's a line through my eyes cause the printer was all like... lame. Yup Yup! The matrix is on and I'm watching it! It's a gooden. Well I'm tired so i'm going to do some brushys and maybe some photo uploasion (doubtful) and a whole lots of sleepz! Goodnight good world! Fun day had!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment