Oh heyyyy. Haha I just randomly decided to make a blog for some reason. I guess I decided it should be one of my life goals right now so I was like BAM! Done, you know? haha (I say that too much but really I laugh when I say haha, more like an internal smirk smile thingy but that's good enough for me!) I figured I might as well start a blog and maybe if you google something like 'good ideas of things to do in austin' or something you might find something I wrote because I figured someone should write about fun things to do in Austin! And it would be pretty sweet to look back and see what I did over the summer or just in my life in general. Maybe someone is bored enough to read this one day! The end. Also it's kind of cool to have a website even if it is just jakobrosenberg.blogspot.com or whatevs. You know? Yeah... you know what I'm talkin' 'bout!
(I don't really know what I'm doing...)
Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling that may occur in these posts. Jakob Rosenberg is not to be held accountable. Well I guess I am, I just don't want to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment