Sunday, December 4, 2011

2 Yarrs Later...

Yeah... I might have definitely forgot about this baby here. Sorry y'all! I reread my blogs though and they were pretty good. I love going back because I get to revisit all of my memories and it's just nice to reminisce.

If you're just tuning in, here's what's new in my life! I have another blog! (http://maysblogs.tamu.edu/jakob/) I sort of loathe my picture on there but I like the background color! I essentially get paid to blog which is a pretty sweetacular gig if you ask me. I don't even know why I'm typing here if I could be typing there for mulah. It's because I love y'all. So! In other news I now live with Ben Becker and Jenny Becker (AMAZING ROOMMATES!) They're fun and awesome and cook and are great to chat with and crazy cool and swell to the max! Lub it. I do sometimes wish I lived somewhere mildly cheaper because I'm way brokeasaurus but it's k. Also! I'm graduating in May. Scary. Berry scary. I'm almost definitely going to be doing the Peace Corps after and besides that, who knows!? I would type more but I really gotta sleep because I have work in the morn' at 6:30am. I'm now a yellow school bus driver for CSISD! I know look at all these crazy updates! Maybe baby I'll get on more and post-a-host more here but who knows. Keeping up with the Joneses and two blogs is a bit much sometimes. But I'll try!


Me and da mates (of State) at FunFunFunFest!


Love y'all (most likely) and yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment